By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo PSP passes 1.8 million in sales.

Onyxmeth said:
Vetteman94 said:
Onyxmeth said:

What was the breakdown of these sales? Was it bundled? Wasn't it given away to PSP Go purchasers in Europe? I mean it's ok I suppose, but obviously the PSP cannot sell Gran Turismo as well as we'd expect the series to sell.

What's more impressive from that list, and more interesting, are the Prologue numbers. Approx 1 million in digital downloads? Yowza!

Those were the digital download version, this site doesnt track those, so those wouldnt matter in the end.

What? I'm talking about the link, not VGC's numbers.

OK my mistake, so do those numbers on the PD website include digital downloads or just physical software?

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Vetteman94 said:
Onyxmeth said:

What was the breakdown of these sales? Was it bundled? Wasn't it given away to PSP Go purchasers in Europe? I mean it's ok I suppose, but obviously the PSP cannot sell Gran Turismo as well as we'd expect the series to sell.

What's more impressive from that list, and more interesting, are the Prologue numbers. Approx 1 million in digital downloads? Yowza!

Those were the digital download version, this site doesnt track those, so those wouldnt matter in the end.

What? I'm talking about the link, not VGC's numbers.

OK my mistake, so do those numbers on the PD website include digital downloads or just physical software?

It must be both. GT5 Prologue has the combined sales of boxed and downloaded, so I assume it's the same for the PSP game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I doesn't say what the sales are, apart from their location, so we are just assuming that they include PSN sales rather than VGC numbers being massively under tracked

As for the PSN sales of GT PSP, it is avaliable for free still with a new PSP go, it is a choice of that, Motorstorm Artic Edge or Assassin's Creed

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/01/15/weve-extended-our-pspgo-free-game-offer/

ruimartiniman said:
axumblade said:
Onyxmeth said:

I thought that was only for the first week or so that it was free.

It was from 1 to 10 October.

It still is.

But even if it's given "free" to PSP Go owners then with rip off price on Go it's probable better to sell it that way then PSP 3k+retail umd sale.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB