By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First Day Sales today? Star Ocean for PS3 (Japan)

First Day Sales today? Star Ocean for PS3 (Japan)

Total:0

Became the first day sales today, my friends?

Ps: Yes,Mr. GodofWar. Exciting ^^

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

I saw the preorders, thanks for the link tonio_13

Lepton- 2/4

God Eater- 1268
SO4- 248

For reference

Lepton Weekly Orders- 1/25-1/31
DQ6- 2170

EOE PS3- 380

AT3- 306

At this point it is going to sell less than Ar tonelico III, I would say about 60k-70k units sold in its first week.

ideally i would like to see

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'd say something about... 45-55k

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

It'll outsell the 360's version 2:1

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

70k first day sales. 100k first week sales

ShadowSoldier said:
It'll outsell the 360's version 2:1

Pre-orders suggest otherwise.

Xoj said:
tonio_13 said:
80 k first week is more likely

you are new but tales of vesperia ps3 destroyed 360 version and actually outsold tales of grace on the wii for the first day and week.

This shows the number of posts doesn't mean much. And ToV PS3 destroyed 360 does not guarantee SO4 PS3 will destroy 360.

Based on final preorder numbers from two different stores:

DQ6- 1000 (+51)

EOE- 239 (+6)

AT3- 154 (+1)

SO4- 94 (+4)

DQ6- 2326

EoE PS3- 401

AT3- 382

SO4- 248

AT3 opened with 86K last week. SO4 PS is highly unlikley to open above 86K and is on track to open less than half of what SO4 360 open with in Japan.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Dont compare TOV to SOIV. Great game will always sell well.