By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So where's the official SMG thread?

I can't make one on the PS3, but isn't everyone supposed to be playing this right now?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

There have been quite a few "Official SMG" threads, but I think everyone is to the point of wanting to play the game before we say more.

Very few have been able to find it yet, but it sounds like the majority of folks should be getting it on Tuesday (today/tomorrow depending on your time zone).

I know I will be up in the morning specifically for that purpose.

To Each Man, Responsibility

i cant wait to get this game

It's coming out Friday in the EU... So until then, i won't be able to play it... Sadly...

THE NETHERLANDS

Does anyone have it yet?

Around the Network

He who has it is not posting...
He who is posting does not have it...

As I'm sure the ancient Chinese used to say or whatever.

ckmlb said:
I can't make one on the PS3, but isn't everyone supposed to be playing this right now?

I was wondering the same thing. Come on, guys, give us Europeans some impressions!!!

@Paroki

+1 

Surely its a good sigh that no-one has come on and gone "I have play3d this for 10 hourZ and i think it suX0rz"? The fact that no-one is posting about it should mean they are all fully engrossed with it. Either that or they like to tease us.

Games i'm currently playing:

I picked up Galaxy last night and played it as long as I could until I had to go to bed... have to work ya know. And, I think this will be the longest work day ever. I want to play more! I was afraid the game wouldn't live up to the hype level that I was experiencing, but lucky to say, my fears were unfounded. This game is just flat out.. awesome... and incredibly fun. It is the most new 'old school' fun that I've had in a very long time. There sheer amount of variety in game play is incredible. In fact, I found myself experiencing the same feeling that I had when I was playing through Metroid Prime 3. And that is a feeling of dread that the game will eventually come to a conclusion. Controls are awesome, graphics are awesome, the 'effects' in the graphics and enviroments are top-notch, the music is very well done (understatement there), and the level designs are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of playing through. Even though I've only played the game for a few hours now, I can confidently say that Galaxy is one of the best games I've had the good fortune of owning. p.s. There is also something very comfortable and cool about being about to casually play Galaxy with the wiimote and nunchuck as opposed to forcing both hands together on a single "old style" controller (ie: all consoles since the beginning, including the current retro offerings from M$ and Sony). Definately no hand/wrist cramping with the Wii controller setup.. much more freeing.

thanx blueVette for putting the game down to let us poor europeans how great it is. Got friday off so I'm gonna make a day of it :D