Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: White Knight Chronicles Review *Suicide*

Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
Euphoria14 said:
Boutros said:
I was never hyped for it anyway.

*Is at the denial stage of a mourning*

Hey you! You were supposed to ditch WKC from your sig and move the others up! 3DDGH is too far back.

I also am afraid to see how bad Edge is going to destroy this game.

Yeah but I want WKC to pay for sucking!

I think you mean that 3DDGH has to pay for WKC sucking... if it didn't suck you would have just done the norm of bumping it off and moving the rest up.

Now I really dislike WKC.

Yeah lol

That's another way of seeing it.

3DDGH will go up soon.

Sigh... the case of one man's screw up bringing his entire squad down. -_-

I guess I shouldn't really complain though as it could have been worse. It could have been 3DDGH sticking out of Homer's ass.

I'VE GOT IT!!! Put WKC in Homer's ass!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

@ darthdevidem01

Quick darthdevidem01, make a Resonance of Fate hype thread.

ITT: People tell each other what to play based on second hand reviews and 'things heard from a friend'.

Come on guys...don't you see what's going on. You're writing off entire games based on what random people (and IGN) tells you on a whim. You have the ENTIRE INTERNET at your disposal. Look up gameplay videos on youtube and gametrailers. Read developer articles. Even download demos of the game. Don't just pass on a game based on what some random reviewer or what someones 'friend of a friend' told you.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Thats so ass. Man....went from a buy to a rental

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

whilst im not worried about the score i am dissappointed by these tales of a broken battle system

if WKC and MAG dissapoint and Heavy rain and Modnation racers suceed then the world clearly hates me

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
Euphoria14 said:
g-value said:
I totally expected this as well

@ Euphoria14

I completely with you. Xenoblade is the future, BELIEVE

I never said anything about Xenoblade.

Plus how could I trust you? You were sceptical of Disgaea 3!!! O_o

I.....I'm sorry:( I didn't know any better :(

Also, Xenoblade is being made by the same people as Xenogears. Their most recent work Soma Bringer (which is a jrpg that was released in 2008 in japan but has yet to be localized) is a game that I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about (from the people who imported it). They are all saying that Soma Bringer is one of the best or the best game on the DS. You should be hyped for it. Now, BELIEVE!!!

I thought they did Sands of Destruction. They also did Soma Bringer?

No, Sands of Destruction was not done by them. They only did Soma Bringer.

I thought so. I must have gotten confused when people here acted like it was since it plays similar in terms of combat, well slightly.

I have Soma Bringer translated but now I don't have my DS Lite. RAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!!

Make me happier now and tell me that Mitsuda did the music for Soma Bringer and is also doing it for Xenoblade.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

g-value said:
Boutros said:
g-value said:
@ Boutros

Lets look on the bright side, I've been hearing nothing but great things about Resonance of Fate. You can focus your hype completely on that jrpg now (as well as FFXIII and Xenoblade:)

Yup Resonance of Fate will be a good game.

It's just that I did all my homeworks last weekend so that I could play the game this week.

Oh well...

Also, just to give you a heads up, I've been hearing from the people who have imported and played Arc Rise Fantasia. They all say thats it an average rpg and that the heroine of the game is this generation's Colette (a HORRIBLE character from Tales of Symphonia). Cross it off as well.

Oh no lol

I thought reviews for JRPG's didn't matter..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Mirson said:
Boutros said:
g-value said:
@ Boutros

Lets look on the bright side, I've been hearing nothing but great things about Resonance of Fate. You can focus your hype completely on that jrpg now (as well as FFXIII and Xenoblade:)

Yup Resonance of Fate will be a good game.

It's just that I did all my homeworks last weekend so that I could play the game this week.

Oh well...

Move up RoF in your hype meter; the demo was fun. Want to play it again, but I don't want to burn myself out.

RoF above Heavy Rain? I don't know. Maybe equal?

I expected a 6, so the review isn't that surprising to me, I know how reviewers think...so an 8 or higher would have surprised me.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!