By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - With all the backlash WKC is getting, am I the only one liking it more now?

With all the backlash WKC is getting, am I the only one liking it more now?

Always liked it, still do. 96 50.26%

I'm actually liking it a... 10 5.24%

No, I was hyped at the beginning, not anymore 38 19.90%

Never really cared to beg... 36 18.85%

What? Go back to playing ... 11 5.76%

Total:191
--OkeyDokey-- said:
markers said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I never realized how desperate people are for JRPGs.

Whats that suppose to mean?

That they'll take anything they can get.

While that may be true, but do you not like anything you've seen of WKC?

I like the boxart :P

Enough to buy it? :D

Around the Network

Had been hyped for this for the longest time. The release and poor reviews have really upset me, but I'm still picking it up tomorrow.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

darthdevidem01 said:
I still imported it despite KNOWING it would get such scores beforehand.

WKC is the perfect filler before the king arrives on March 9th 2010!

Exactly. Its a perfect warmup for me until FFXIII arrives. I got it today and despite the negative feedback I like it so far. Im gonna try the online in a few with a friend.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

i don't really care about online reviews.

I enjoy any game im hyped for low score or not.

Around the Network

hope you enjoy this one as well then :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

for myself I pretty much do not take any stake into reviews because it's only a few people's opinion's on a game , just like i do not take film critic's stake in film's . I make up my own mind on something I want, not because someone else may not like something.
while I respect their Opinion on something, I tend to try something before I make my own Opinion on something.

I find that most of the Time Critic's have their Own Opinion on something and I find that my Opinion is quite the reverse of their's, so that's just How i view it.

I am still getting the game , and I might add what i have seen already about the game I am going to like playing it.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
you know that is a good example, whoever brought it up... why did XII score so highly while not having an online mode, createable characters, etc... and all?

i'll tell you why... franchise name... XII was a Final Fantasy, this is a New IP... you know what... fuck IGN and gamespot and god knows who else, pfft its only a single mans opinion after all.

But FFXII was a masterpiece.

Define "masterpiece" would you? because as Euphoria has stated many of times, it has traits to wkc, and look what happened.

Dude....a game scores low so you have to bring down Final Fantasy XII with it? lol. XII has got to be my second or third favorite Final Fantasy ever. It deserves the score it got and maybe ever higher if you ask me.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
you know that is a good example, whoever brought it up... why did XII score so highly while not having an online mode, createable characters, etc... and all?

i'll tell you why... franchise name... XII was a Final Fantasy, this is a New IP... you know what... fuck IGN and gamespot and god knows who else, pfft its only a single mans opinion after all.

But FFXII was a masterpiece.

Define "masterpiece" would you? because as Euphoria has stated many of times, it has traits to wkc, and look what happened.

Copying a masterpiece does not make you a masterpiece yourself, it only makes you a derivative. Final Fantasy XII also came out in 2006 in the U.S, 4 years before WKC in the U.S. You honestly believe that the formula is still fresh and reviewers are gonna treat it the same as four years ago? Of course not. Never happened before, shouldn't expect it to happen now. This game, although good, got the score it deserved, It didn't do anything that hasn't been done before except for Online, which is what saved the game review wise in the first place. You shouldn't use the Final Fantasy brand to justify the way this game was reviewed or any other JRPG infact.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Then tell me again why shooters keep getting 9.0+?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?