By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package launches for Switch on May 10th

Tagged games:

No word on price just yet, but I'm excited to get to try this on my switch!



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

Dangerous title that lol



 

 

My least favorite one, though. I may still pick it up since it fills a niche in my library. GTA V would be much preferred, though...



mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

This sounds nice, because I'm sick of GTA V, but I thought THQ Nordic would be publishing this version.



Why release Saints Row 3 instead of the Saints Row 4 + Gat Out of Hell collection that PS4/XB1 got? Saints Row 4 is a much better game than 3, and that bundle had alot more value since you got Gat Out of Hell as well.



Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Why release Saints Row 3 instead of the Saints Row 4 + Gat Out of Hell collection that PS4/XB1 got? Saints Row 4 is a much better game than 3, and that bundle had alot more value since you got Gat Out of Hell as well.

Which one had Burt Reynolds?



CaptainExplosion said:
shikamaru317 said:
Why release Saints Row 3 instead of the Saints Row 4 + Gat Out of Hell collection that PS4/XB1 got? Saints Row 4 is a much better game than 3, and that bundle had alot more value since you got Gat Out of Hell as well.

Which one had Burt Reynolds?

3



Is this game like PS2-era GTAs or more like GTA 4/5?



I had a lot of fun playing Saints 3 on PS3 with my friend (he have a switch too). So it will be a day one game for me and maybe I convince my friend to buy to play the coop mode with me.



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
KLAMarine said:
Is this game like PS2-era GTAs or more like GTA 4/5?

Like PS2 era



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)