By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 13 October 2018

PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal
96,601 126,167 25,354 301,568
64,004 62,098 44,206 199,357
48,002 37,165 247 97,205
18,182 19,998 6,738 48,932
28 137 2,519 2,779
Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 30 October 2018

                                                                                                             

Around the Network

Nice....wait, did PS4 do 800k or was there adjustments?



loy310 said:
Nice....wait, did PS4 do 800k or was there adjustments?

Adjustments.



                                                                                                             

CGI-Quality said:
loy310 said:
Nice....wait, did PS4 do 800k or was there adjustments?

Adjustments.

Umm, thats some big ajustments. Do you know how far back the adjustments go, must be most of this year?



loy310 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Adjustments.

Umm, thats some big ajustments. Do you know how far back the adjustments go, must be most of this year?

Adjustments were made for the previous quarter. July, August and September. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
loy310 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Adjustments.

Umm, thats some big ajustments. Do you know how far back the adjustments go, must be most of this year?

The chart in the OP includes the new week, but there were adjustments made for weeks prior. The extent I'm not sure.

Edit: Thanks trunks!



                                                                                                             

Has anyone addressed the AMD report showing the real Xbox One sales yet?



CosmicSex said:
Has anyone addressed the AMD report showing the real Xbox One sales yet?

AMD report?



                                                                                                             

CGI-Quality said:
CosmicSex said:
Has anyone addressed the AMD report showing the real Xbox One sales yet?

AMD report?

A report where they stated they only sold something like 37m processors to MS. 

 

Anyway ps4 very close to 85m now. Holiday says will be fun. 



I much prefer the honesty of making a huge adjustment like that and tacitly admitting mistakes were made concerning the numbers than to try and retro adjust the figures to try and hide the mistake. Keep it up because we just want the numbers and we accept mistakes can be made.



 

The PS5 Exists.