Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Sonic 2017 (PS4/XBO/NX/PC) Debut Trailer

Tagged games:

SEGA showcased a new trailer at the end of the Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary party....of the next Sonic Team project!


Coming to PS4, XBO, PC and NX!

 

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCh9--2xcKk



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

Wish Modern Sonic had his own game, I think the story is going to be too lighthearted now. It is what it is though. I'll judge the gameplay when it comes out,



Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

DannyDesario said:
Wish Modern Sonic had his own game, I think the story is going to be too lighthearted now. It is what it is though. I'll judge the gameplay when it comes out,

Why, and how?



bet: lost

HylianYoshi said:
DannyDesario said:
Wish Modern Sonic had his own game, I think the story is going to be too lighthearted now. It is what it is though. I'll judge the gameplay when it comes out,

Why, and how?

It just seems goofy to have Modern and Classic Sonic in the same story.  I don't see how you could make a serious story like SA2 (though it had a lot of plot holes).  All the recent sonic games have been light hearted anyway, whether Sonic Team or the boom team developed them.



Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Im not interested in another "Sonics's" team up. I dont want twoooo different game design, but for SEGA to design the next style of Sonic they will be using for next few games. A new series. Classic, Adventure series, Rush, Advance, Boost. Whats the next series?Pandering series?



Around the Network

Meh. As much as I would love to get hyped... This is Sanic after all... We shall see how it turns out



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Xxain said:
Im not interested in another "Sonics's" team up. I dont want twoooo different game design, but for SEGA to design the next style of Sonic they will be using for next few games. A new series. Classic, Adventure series, Rush, Advance, Boost. Whats the next series?Pandering series?



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

It certainly looks good with the use of CGI :P

+ that NX place holder :D

Oh ! and yeah, the Sonic Team confirmed themselves that this game isn't going to be Generations 2. It'll probably have it's own original story



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I wonder why they didn't say "Codename NX", maybe Nintendo is trolling us and NX is indeed the real name (which I would be Ok with)



It looks kinda cool but is only cgi so it can be shit when the real thing is revealed, let's see if the game ends up at least on the level of colors or generations, that would be enough.