By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean 5 ‘Relia’ character introduction trailer (New Trailer Announcement for Feb 29th)

Tagged games:

 

Square Enix and tri-Ace have released a new trailer for Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness introducing non-playable party member Relia.  

Relia is a mysterious girl who comes across Fidel and Miki. She doesn’t have any memories or emotion, but joins Fidel and friends on their journey in order to regain them. She has a child-like way of speaking and often comforts those around her, and has taken to Miki in particular. It seems that she’s being targeted by someone.


Square Enix also announced that it will host its fifth Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness broadcast on February 29 at 20:00 Japan time on YouTube and Niconico. It will debut the latest trailer, gameplay footage, and information.



Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjEV6VbMz0&feature=youtu.be

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is due out for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan on March 31, and for PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe in 2016.


Source: http://gematsu.com/2016/02/star-ocean-5-relia-character-introduction-trailer


    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

...non-playable party member? Wut? She'll be playable at some point if she stick with the party, that's for sure xP



BraLoD said:
...non-playable party member? Wut? She'll be playable at some point if she stick with the party, that's for sure xP

 

Maybe the reason why there's 7 characters on the screen is probably because you got 4 main characters you control and 3 NPCs?



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Not an emotionless loli 

That design is messy, at least she's not sexualized 



The main character's name is Fidel?... Like Castro?

Star Ocean supports communism confirmed!!!



Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
The main character's name is Fidel?... Like Castro?

Star Ocean supports communism confirmed!!!

Well, Cuba has a star in its flag, and the name of the game is Star Ocean. Illuminati confirmed.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Fidel in latin means Faithful.



Darwinianevolution said:
Mystro-Sama said:
The main character's name is Fidel?... Like Castro?

Star Ocean supports communism confirmed!!!

Well, Cuba has a star in its flag, and the name of the game is Star Ocean. Illuminati confirmed.

 

If you put Cuba and Star Ocean together - thats three words.

 

Half-Life 3 confirmed :o



    

Basil's YouTube Channel