By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Karin Officially Revealed For Street Fighter V

Tagged games:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O895_OfwXJg

Dat divide though

Didn't think they could get her but they did. Good job Capcom! She looks awesome!!



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Duplicated thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=208160&page=1



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I like that they're bringing back older characters.



iceland said:
I like that they're bringing back older characters.


Yeah they're probably bring in Alex too.



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
iceland said:
I like that they're bringing back older characters.


Yeah they're probably bring in Alex too.

Was going to say they need to add R mika but I guess that already happened



Around the Network

Was wondering if they would get her laugh right. Much better than I imagined. I used to hate her and one day I finally tried using Karin in SFA3. She was a decent character. I'll give her a shot.



Twitter: @d21lewis

d21lewis said:
Was wondering if they would get her laugh right. Much better than I imagined. I used to hate her and one day I finally tried using Karin in SFA3. She was a decent character. I'll give her a shot.


The laugh is gonna be her taunt. Its gonna piss a lot of people off lol



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

could Capcom just mention a lot of characters at the same time and bring the list around 30. rather than keeping it one at a time for a total of 16 characters. i'm sure DLC characters would come in.



gabzjmm23 said:
could Capcom just mention a lot of characters at the same time and bring the list around 30. rather than keeping it one at a time for a total of 16 characters. i'm sure DLC characters would come in.


Every character needs their 15 mins of fame I guess



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I'm a little worried about the roster as most of the characters that weren't in SFIV are just characters I barely used in SFA3.

As long as they have Fei Long, Chun Li, Guile, Blanka, Cammy, Edmond Honda, and a few others, I'm all set to dominate. I'd love for Elena to return, too.



Twitter: @d21lewis