By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dallinor said:

I would bet almost anything its Embracer.

Saudi Arabia already own 8.1% of Embracer (from an investment of $1 billion in June 2022) and we've been saying for a long time that the entire idea of Embracer, was a company set up to be bought out eventually.

They spent $1 billion on 8.1% so the remaining 91.9% at the same price would be - $11.34 billion. Include a premium its bang on the money.

I mean best case scenario for me is Embracer bcuz I don't really care too much about their games