By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I don't like how heavily involved Saudi Arabia is getting into the gaming industry. There's already some censorship and changes made to games to appease countries like China. If Saudi Arabia outright owns a leading game publisher, who knows what kind of changes they can enforce.

Hmmm, didn't they already buy out SNK Playmore? I thought I heard they did. Has there been any censorship in SNK's games since they sold to Saudi Arabia? 

Saudi Arabia doesn't own SNK entirely. 96% to be exact which is really bizarre lol. Idk who owns the remaining 4%.

But that 4% may be all SNK needed to continue making the games they want, which is what they said after the purchase. SNK's exact quote was "will have no effect on the games we make"