|Chris Hu said:|
Since can't even comprehend your own replies, I say it for the third time now Paul George played in the first play in game.
I'm well aware that you can't comprehend my replies. That doesn't excuse the fact that every time you try to make a point, you ignore all evidence and facts pointing against it. You literally have one bullet point that you're beating into the ground so hard that the dead horse is practically glue at this point.
- Paul George played in the first play in game
- Paul George didn't play in the second play-in game. If he played, the Clips may have won and gotten into the playoffs. You keep pretending like one game is more important than the other.
- Kawhi Leonard missed the season. I'm sure you've heard of him. If Leonard was healthy, the Clips may not have been in the PIT.
- The Pelicans don't suck as bad as you think, even though you've never heard of them.
- Comparing the Clippers and Pelicans last 10 games of the season don't mean much when the Pels tanked their final two against two elite Western teams that were playing full force. Prior to that, they were 9-4.
- You keep whining about George missing the first play-in game to try to disguise the fact that you picked the Lakers and Nets to win their conferences and get to the finals, even declaring the Lakers champions after trading for Westbrook and saying Chris Paul should have opted out of his contract to join them *takes a moment to chuckle*. That is somehow your most horrendously blown hot take ever, and coming from you, that's quite the accomplishment.
Don't reply to me until you can come up with something new. You proved during last year's playoffs that you can go and plagiarize someone else's YouTube video when you do a half-ass job of applying yourself instead of a no-ass job, so try that again.
Try again I didn't pick the Lakers and the Nets to get to the finals.