Since Vandal has been a few weeks without offering a review of the best-selling games in Spain, they're offering the most outstanding releases of the last month. Sadly, no HW data from June 14 to July 4. (I hope they'll give them in the future)
Week 24 (June 14-20)
- Metro Exodus: Complete Edition: 200 units in the PS5 version and 100 units in the Xbox Series version.
Week 25 (June 21-27)
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX: 4350 units in the Nintendo Switch version, 1450 units in PS4, 1200 units in PS5 and 550 units in Xbox Series.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush: 4300 units for Nintendo Switch, being the sixth best-selling game of the week and adding up to week 27 a total of 7250 units.
- Scarlet Nexus: 650 units for PS5, 350 units for PS4 and 250 units for Xbox.
- JJ.OO Tokyo 2020: 450 units for PS4, 200 units for Nintendo Switch and 50 units for its Xbox One.
Week 26 (from June 28 to July 4)
There were no major releases this week.
Week 27 - 05/07/2021 - 11/07/2021
Monster Hunter Stories 2 for Switch debuted in Spain as the best-selling game.
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (Switch) 5350 units
- FIFA 21 (PS4) (total of 434000)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) (421000)
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Switch) (140000)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) (~1500000)
- Minecraft (Switch) (+300000)
- Destruction All Stars (PS5)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
- FIFA 21 (Switch)
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch)
Out of top ten:
- Oddworld: Soulstorm: 1150 units on PS5 and 1400 on PS4.
- Switch 6000 units
- PS5 4800 units (no split specified)
- PS4 850 units
- Xbox Series 700 (Series X 150 / Series S 550)
Last edited by polofresco - on 21 July 2021