Third Party Previous update
Third Party Top 30 Switch
- Monster Hunter Rise (Capcom) - 2.279.942
- Momotaro Dentetsu (Konami) - 2.251.898
- Minecraft (Microsoft) - 2.032.643
- Dragon Quest XI S (Square Enix) - 670.632
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! (Bandai Namco) - 597.067
- Fishing Spirits: Nintendo Switch Version (Bandai Namco) - 589.425
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Sega) - 383.926
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Capcom) - 379.611
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Koei Tecmo) - 367.082
- Yo-kai Watch 4 (Level 5) - 358.356
- eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) - 297.187
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Square Enix) - 295.237
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (Marvelous) - 281.140
- Super Bomberman R3 (Konami) - 275.029
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball (Konami) - 248.024
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Ubisoft) - 213.453
- Octopath Traveller (Square Enix) - 193.780
- Disney Tsum Tsum Festival (Bandai Namco) - 185.990
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 (Bandai Namco) - 181.090
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Marvelous) - 164.944
- Human: Fall Flat (Teyon Japan) - 155.973
- Puyo Puyo S (Sega) - 154.573
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Marvelous) - 150.434
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (Bandai Namco) - 145.720
- Fitness Boxing (Imagineer) - 141.889
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai Namco) - 137.513
- Bravely Default II (Square Enix) - 134.858
- Rune Factory 5 (Marvelous) - 127.968
- FIFA 18 (EA) - 122.998
- Derby Stallion (Game Addict) - 121.740
Nearly 1.2 million since the last update, it's been mostly Konami and Capcom flexing with Baseball Spirits & Monster Hunter Stories 2 this should continue until the next update.
Top 10 Publishers:
- Konami - 3.072.138
- Capcom - 2.659.553
- Microsoft - 2.032.643
- Bandai Namco - 1.836.805
- Square Enix - 1.294.507
- Marvelous - 724.486
- Sega - 538.499
- Koei Tecmo - 367.082 (+1)
- Level 5 - 358.356 (-1)
- Ubisoft - 213.453
Konami is the first publisher to surpass 3 million sales within the Top 30 Third Party games.
Marvelous temporarily moved up to over 700K+ but due to the rushed nature of Rune Factory 5 release, it's likely to exit the Top 30 until the End of Year update.
By the next update it's likely that Konami will surpass 3.5 million while it's likely that Capcom will be the second publisher with over 3 million sales.
Imagineer fell just short into entering the Top 10, with on-going sales of Fitness Boxing 2 it should be the 10th place publisher by the next update just short of 300K sales.
Finally one year after starting the comparison between the PS4 and Switch third party Top 30, next time we get an update it's likely that Switch Top 30 will overtake PS4's lifetime total of 15.34 million.