This is coming from a reliable Xbox insider:
- 3rd Person stealth action game in a Cyberpunk setting, core is on stealth.
- Rand heard it is based on seasonal content, not sure what it means but knows ''Episodic'' doesn't fit what they are doing
- Not a cinematic game, don't expect a Uncharted/TLOU like project
- Jez says that the ''AAAA'' stuff created wrong expectations, studio is meant to be small and nimble(I don't know what this means), not trying to do a ''GOW Killer'' or whatever.
- He says that they are going to do experimental formulas, they are going to be more similar to Remedy rather than Naughty Dog or other bigger studios.
- Rand says that the episodic stuff falls more in line with the Black Mirror comparison(From Xbox ERA), independent ''episodes'' connected in the overall scheme of things.
- Expect to hear about it soon, maybe TGA.
Sounds promising aside from the "seasonal" content. That's open to interpretation though.