- The Falcons can't defend cardboard cutouts right now, but they are at home and Carolina is without Christian McCaffrey. I will take a chance on Atlanta.
- I'm usually uncomfortable picking a road team traveling across two more more timezones, but the Cardinals are playing the Jets.
- Ravens at home facing those Cincinnati knuckleheads. Easiest pick of the day.
- Wentz put together a good performance last week, but good luck doing that in Pittsburgh. Let's not forget the Steelers are essentially coming off an early bye as well.
- The Texans are going to be fired up after booting BOB out of the door, so I'm betting on another 0-4 team finally getting its first win. It helps to play the Jaggies.
- Raiders go to KC. Lol
- Jared Goff has been putting together a good string of games, meanwhile, Washington benched Haskins in search of some answers at QB. I'll take the Rams.
- The Dolphins have to go from one coast to the other to play a team that is getting some depth back this week. Second easiest pick of the day.
- The Vikings suck, and Seattle is their daddy.
- The Giants suck, and they are on the road. Not a big believer in the Cowboys, but they get a sacrifical lamb this week.