1. Resident Evil 4.
- My favorite game. Of all the versions I have played only the PS2 version is worse and I like the Wii version best, but this is still the best game on the cube.
2. The Legend of Zelda Twilight princess
- The most complete Zelda game. Once again I think the Wii-version is superior but having Link left handed feels more correct.
3. Mario Kart Double Dash!!
- The best Mario Kart with the best battle modes. Shine thief and Bob-omb battle is not topped yet. The ability to avoid red and even blue shells with advanced technics (without using bugs or the like) make it the Mario Kart game were skill is much more important than luck imo.
4. Super Smash Bros Melee
- Phenomenal party-game. Phenomenal competition game. This celebration of Nintendo history is one lucky accident and the main reason for my forth purchase of a Nintendo Gamecube controller.
5. Donkey Konga
- Before guitar hero was a thing this music game with strange controller jammed in my bedroom. I cannot pinpoint what I love so much about it, but since I spent around 500 hours playing, it did something ight for me.
6. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
- Long after I understood the sanity effect this game stunned me with its strange behaviour. The engaging story and atmosphere rose above its chunky controls.
7. The Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker
- Far from my favorite in the series, but long after the release this game still looks and plays great. Few games age this well.
8. Starfox adventures
- The only Starfox game I enjoy. I never have enough scarabs and prefer my feet on the ground.
9. Fire Emblem path of radiance
- Missing the charm of the GBA game that I adore. With its emotional power this strategy RPG is still very memorable.
10. Luigis Mansion
- Fun little game, bit short and a little slow to play. Humming the main theme and shouting for your brother is gold.
11. Super Mario Sunshine
- Colorful and charming and the worst main line Mario game. A little less watergunning and a little more plattforming please.
12. Metriod Prime
- King of atmosphere. Ambient music and the best looking game on the system. I never like the first person view and stopped playing pretty soon, but still listen to some of the music.