That is quite surprising. We already knew that Sony's dispute with Amazon makes the performance of PS4 and PS4 games pretty weak on the Amazon rankings but it seems like Microsoft may be underrepresented on Amazon as well?
As of October, this is the top 10 best-selling games in 2018 according to NPD:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII (PS4, XB1)
- Red Dead Redemption II (PS4, XB1)
- Far Cry 5 (PS4, XB1, PC)
- Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
- NBA 2K19 (PS4, XB1, Switch, PC)
- God of War (PS4)
- Monster Hunter: World (PS4, XB1, PC)
- Madden NFL 19 (PS4, XB1)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, XB1, PC)
- Call of Duty: WWII (PS4, XB1)
in the US? wow interesting, do u have the link?
In the US, yes. Link.
With Pokémon Let's Go and especially Smash selling like hotcakes, this will of course change but it's still surprising that both the PS4 and XB1 may be underrepresented on the Amazon rankings.