02 April 2017
Okay, here is the monthly update of Steam + SteamSpy stats:
- no big Steam user growth in the SteamSpy estimates
- despite of that 4 million more "powerful" systems... many GPU upgrades?
- 30% of the Steam hardware should be able to keep up with PS4 + XBO
- I added the PS4 hardware base (most popular console) for better growth comparison
- GTX 1070 + GTX 1060 already in the top 5 of the most popular Steam GPUs
- GTX 750 Ti as entry model still very popular
- RX 480 with healthy growth, RX 460 + 470... not so much
- Titan X Maxwell + Titan X Pascal now counted together... why?
- no GTX 1080 Ti numbers yet
- after a slight drop last month: Windows 10 64-bit again at more than 50%