I've added points to make it easier to reply.
1, 2. Of course
3. If revelation is the only way to come into contact with God, there have been hundreds of times over the centuries. But it's not possible out of your own accord.
4. It's not measurable in a mathematical sence, but the Cosmological argument would hold that his effect on the universe is absolute.
5. Like and unlike, of course.
6. That's a logical fallacy.
7. Not cherry picked, more like composed. Even my own bible's footnotes aknowledges multiple scripts when they were used and which ones are the more probable ones.
8. Constantine and Augustine were two different persons.
9. Constantine and Augustine were two different persons.
10. What? How would you know?
11. What investigation?
And this is why science has given up disproving stuff. Any one of those would be enough to seriously torpedo a scientific theory.