This is extreamly tough to say. There are a massive amount of variables, based on how the market reacts, and what Sony ends up doing.
As I said yesterday in the predict PS4 future sales thread, I see three likely possabilities going forward.
1) PS4 and PS4 Pro are the only two PS4 models Sony makes. PS5 arrives in 2019.
2) A PS4 Premium is added to the stable in 2018, along side a PS4 Super Slim and PS4 Pro Slim. PS5 Launches in 2020.
3) PS4 Premium + PS4 Super Slim + PS4 Pro Slim 2018, PS4 Latpot/Tablet & PS4 Portable/Phone 2019, PS5 in 2020, PS4 Set Top Box 2021, PS4 Mobile line upgrades 2022, PS5 Pro and Slim 2023, PS5 goes mobile 2026.
All three have diferent peaks.
1) I would say 2018 is the peak, and we end up getting solid PS5 rumors by the end of the year which slows down PS4 sales in 2019.
2) I see the peak in 2019, with sales again slowing in 2020 with the PS5 looming.
3) I could see sales peak in 2023, with the rumors of PS5 Phone coming.
Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.
Kevyn B Grams
KBG29 on PSN&XBL