|Chris Hu said:
Also of those 39 DLC cars aren't over ten of them just 2011 versions of 2010 NASCAR cars which are pretty much almost exactly indentical cars with different paint jobs. So in over two years you really only had about 29 new cars added. Also they pretty much half assed the NASCAR cars since they forgot Dodge models.
- V12 Vantage '10
- Corvette (C7) Test Prototype '12
- Challenger SRT8 Touring Car
- Gran Turismo Racing Kart Jr.
- Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100
- Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125
- Red Bull X2010 5G '12
- Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11
- CR-Z Touring Car
- HSV-010 Weider (Super GT) '11
- XJR-9 Le Mans '88
- Aventador LP700/4 '11
- Roadster Touring Car
- RX-7 Touring Car
- Cooper S '11
- Cooper S Countryman '11
- Lancer Evolution X Touring Car
- 370Z (GT Academy) '08
- 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08
- GT-R Black Edition '12
- GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) '12
- GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) '12
- GT-R Touring Car
- GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sport '11
- GT-R N24 GT Academy '12
- Leaf G '11
- Leaf G (GT Academy) '11
- Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) (GT Academy) '02
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) (GT Academy) '94
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) (GT Academy) '02
- Skyline GT-R (R32) Touring Car
- Skyline GT-R (R33) Touring Car
- Skyline GT-R (R34) Touring Car
- FR-S '12
- BRZ S '12
- Impreza Touring Car
- Prius Touring Car
- Beetle 1200 '66
- Golf VI R '10
- Scirocco R '10
I'm not sure but I think no car in this list are a NASCAR... in fact there is no NARCAR DLC for GT5... the 2011 NASCAR cars (11 cars) came with the Spec 2.0 patch/update and not via DLC.
I said 39 cars came via DLC but GT5 received a lot more cars via patch/updates... GT5 when released had 1,039 cars... today it had 1,140 cars... so in two year GT5 received 101 cars (there is 4 cars not confirmed yet).
Wow 16 of those cars are Nissans, doesn't Polyphony understand we don't all love Nissan as much as them? Heck most of those Nissans are identical, just modified, many based on cars already in the game. Very little is new here.
16 Nissans, 3 Go Karts, 15 Japanese cars total, 9 European cars.....a 2 American cars, both Chevy.
LOL they included a Mini Countrymen, but no Ford Mustang. WOW, sorry ethomaz, there are more mini's then Muscle cars in GT5, and more Nissans then anything. PD is terrible at selecting cars.