Welcome to the 3rd Annual Top 50 Games event! On November 12th, there will be 50 days before the end of the year. And to celebrate, gamrConnect will be posting their 50 favorite games of all time, one game a day until we hit December 31st and post our favorite games ever!
This thread is for those who have signed up (you may still sign up and participate! It's never too late to join in on the fun!) and have created a list of 50 Games to post. Each and every list will be compiled here in this thread, so good luck, have fun, and enjoy showing the games that have defined you as a gamer!
December 31st (Game #1)
Click here for the Discussion Thread
Click Here for the Sign Up Thread
- November 12th will be the 50th day before the end of the 2012 year.
- Starting on November 12th, you will begin to post your All Time Top 50 Games. This includes games on ALL sytems and ALL generations.
- For each day that passes, you will post one more game.
- For Example: On the 50th Day (November 12th) you will post your 50th Favorite Game. On the 49th Day (November 13th) you will post your 49th Favorite Game. Etc. Etc.
- Your final and favorite game of all time should be posted on December 31st, the last day of the year.
What Games Can You Pick?:
- I'm afraid I won't be allowing games that have been released after October 31st, 2012.
- This means no Halo 4, Wii U titles, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, or any other game released in November or December of this year. Deal with it. ^_~
- Please do not add Game Collections, Compilations, and the like.
- Games like Metroid Prime Trilogy, God of War Collection, and The Orange Box will not be allowed.
- Please choose single, stand alone games for your Top 50.
- Remakes are fine to put into your list.
- However, when possible, remakes whould be included with the original game.
- For Example, you cannot enter "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)" and "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)" as seperate entries into your list.
- Please enter it as the following: "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64/3DS)".
- Game Expansions and DLC Content should be included with the original game.
- For example, StarCraft: Brood War should be included with StarCraft as one entry.
Making Your List (and Checking it Twice!):
- On November 11th (the day before we begin), I will create the Official Thread, where you will enter your list.
- YOU WILL ONLY POST ONCE in the official thread. This will be your one personal post where you will edit your list daily.
- I repeat, you will ONLY POST ONCE.
- Each day you will post one game from your top 50 list. Going from your 50th favorite game (November 12th) to your #1 favorite game (December 31st).
- Remember, descending order.
- Don't worry if you miss a day or even a week. If you do, all you need to do is post the appropriate number of games in your list to catch up with the rest of us.
- For example, if you're seven days behind, the post the seven games to catch up.
- Please include the system(s) that you played the game on.
- Example: Ninjabread Man (Wii), or for multiple consoles: Okami (PlayStation 2/Wii)
- For your list in the Official Thread, please DO NOT include any descriptions or images. Keep your list clean, concise, and to the point.
- We'll have a Discussion Thread where you can discuss your favorite games all you want. So save your descriptions, images, and hotlinks for there.
- It's alright if you have a change of heart and want to change a few games around during your time with this event.
- As long as you make the changes in your list before December 31st, it's perfectly allowed.
- Remember, your ONE POST in the Official Thread is where you'll make your list and edit your games in.
- Either PM me or contact me on my wall. I'll try to get back to you ASAP. ^_^