Welcome to the 2nd Annual Top 50 Games event! On November 12th, there will be 50 days before the end of the year. And to celebrate, gamrConnect will be posting their 50 favorite games of all time, one game a day until we hit December 31st and post our favorite games ever!
This thread is for those who have signed up (you may still sign up and participate! It's never too late to join in on the fun!) and have created a list of 50 Games to post. Each and every list will be compiled here in this thread, so good luck, have fun, and enjoy showing the games that have defined you as a gamer!
December 31st (Final Day! Finish Your Lists!)
Click Here For the Discussion Thread
Click Here For the Sign-Up Thread
• November 12th will be the 50th day before the end of the 2011 year.
• Starting on November 12th, you will begin to post your All-Time top 50 games. This includes games of all systems and generations.
• For each day that passes, you will post one more game. (Ex: On the 50th day [November 12th] you will post your 50th favorite game. On the 49th day [November 13th] you will post your 49th favorite game. Etc. Etc.)
• Your final and favorite game of all time should be posted on December 31st, the last day of the year.
What Games Can you Pick?:
• I'm afraid I won't be allowing games that have released after October 31st, 2011. This means no Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Super Mario 3D Land, or any other game that will be released in November. I know, I'm an awful person. :P
• Please do not add game Collections, Compilations, and the like. Games like Metroid Prime Trilogy, God of War Collection, and The Orange Box will not be allowed. Please choose single, stand alone games to go in your Top 50 (Like Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, God of War III, and Portal).
• Remakes are fine to put into your list.
• However, when possible, remakes should be included with their original game. For example, if you were planning to put both The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) as separate games, please put them as the same game [The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64/3DS)].
• Expansions should be included with the original game (Example: StarCraft: Brood War should be included with StarCraft as one title).
Making Your List:
• On November 11th (the day before we start), I will create the official thread for you to post your list in.
• YOU WILL ONLY POST ONCE in the official thread. This will be your personal post to edit in your list day after day. REMEMBER TO ONLY POST ONCE.
• Each day you will post one game from your top 50 games. Going from your 50th favorite game to your #1 favorite game. This goes in descending order (50-1).
• Do not worry if you miss a day or two. If you do, all you need to do is post the appropriate number of games in your list to catch up to the rest of us (If you're seven games behind, then post the seven games to catch up.)
• Please include the system(s) that you played the game on (EX: NinjaBread Man (Wii) or for multiple consoles: Pokemon Gold/Silver (GameBoy Color/DS))
• For each game you list, you may include a description and one image per game (not required though). Don't go overboard, as we want the thread to run smoothly and not explode. :P
• Remember, your ONE POST in the official thread is where you'll make your list and edit your games in.
• Either PM me or contact me on my wall. I'll try to get back to you ASAP. ^_^