Proper (negative) blame:
- Saturated the Market with discs, which, although pricey and expensive, would go down with time (I got GH:SH for $8 $2 Shipping)
- Copied features from Harmonix
- Made an admittedly mediocre outdated Van Halen game
- Made Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, and more Taylor Swift!
- Didn't import many songs off of discs that should have been imported
- Took out celebrities because of controversies with Kurt Cobain and No Doubt
- Kinda Crappy DLC
- Has some similar DLC songs as RB
- Focused on much more expensive DLC that sells well, but hardly ever gets a discount
- Copied features from Activision
- Made a Green Day game
- Made a Lego Rock Band Game
- Added too much stuff: no-one wants to sing harmonies 99% of the time, and keyboard? Really? Lowest guy on the totem pole in a Rock Band
- Tried to make it too real: I am learning real guitar and combining the two like that is a dumb idea, sorry. And RB and Power Gig are picking fights with each other. The commercials sometimes literally come right after another.
- Made cheaply-built, expensive-to-buy default instruments that broke very easily.
- Screwed over Australians
- Screwed over Wii owners
- Has some similar DLC songs as GH