Quantcast
Which Sony PlayStation is your all time favorite? A tribute to PlayStation!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Sony PlayStation is your all time favorite? A tribute to PlayStation!

my ps3 plays ps3 games, ps2 games, ps1 games, and movies(dvd, blu ray and VHS!)

so i dont see how i could choose one of the others...



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

The THREE Pillars of Our BELOVED Playstations

 

____^^____

____^^^^^^^____

________>>>>>>>><<<<<<_______

REPOSTED for next page.

__

Now LETS have some fun, QUOTE this list & add more games to it......lets try to get the BIGGEST AMOUNT OF GAMES IN HERE..I can already see games I have missed out, so just quote this & add images of those games in each of the playstations category.

It'll be FUN!

 



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@CGI

I am glad you like it

Now look at my 3 pillars & look at your honorable mentions for each playstation, have you missed out something, hmm maybe just the biggest playstation franchise ever? {wink wink....vroooom vroooom.....wink wink}

An IDIOT I am. Will be added



                                                                                                                                            

MrBubbles said:
my ps3 plays ps3 games, ps2 games, ps1 games, and movies(dvd, blu ray and VHS!)

so i dont see how i could choose one of the others...

Because it isn't about what system does what, but where your favorite EXPERIENCES were with PlayStation.



                                                                                                                                            

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow the combo of CGI and Darth and Seraphic = PlayStation SuperDuperNova! :D

fixed

{anyways good night all}



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow the combo of CGI and Darth and Seraphic = PlayStation SuperDuperNova! :D

fixed

{anyways good night all}

Night



                                                                                                                                            

CGI-Quality said:
MrBubbles said:
my ps3 plays ps3 games, ps2 games, ps1 games, and movies(dvd, blu ray and VHS!)

so i dont see how i could choose one of the others...

Because it isn't about what system does what, but where your favorite EXPERIENCES were with PlayStation.

but my experiences arent really with the system...just the games on it...and since the ps3 can play all of them...



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

^^ Fair enough...



                                                                                                                                            

Btw, on Sunday, I'm hosting the next one of these: It'll be for the Microsoft Xbox Brand.



                                                                                                                                            

Currently:

Sony PlayStation - 12

PS2 - 4

PS3 - 7