Quantcast
GT5 DAMAGE on ALL CARS confirmed by IGN

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 DAMAGE on ALL CARS confirmed by IGN

Well, I guess this justifies it's 2010 release.



Around the Network

at least there is DAMAGE although insignificant.....
its better than just bouncing off walls and cars.



Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

 


Damage.



Forza Motorsport 3 having the holidays to itself is a little tough for GT5, but I'm fairly certain GT5 will still sell better. If somehow things don't go too well, then Sony have nobody to blame but themselves. Either way, I have faith in PD.



Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

they should delay it till all car have real time physics damage. If i crash a car in to a wall at 90mph's i want to see that car get smashed up. Sorry but if my car just gets a scratch and stuff when i crash i won't be buying the game.



Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

 

Around the Network
Sicilian. said:
they should delay it till all car have real time physics damage. If i crash a car in to a wall at 90mph's i want to see that car get smashed up. Sorry but if my car just gets a scratch and stuff when i crash i won't be buying the game.

 

It's a lot more than the damage system. The main issue is the licensing.



kanariya said:
Sicilian. said:
they should delay it till all car have real time physics damage. If i crash a car in to a wall at 90mph's i want to see that car get smashed up. Sorry but if my car just gets a scratch and stuff when i crash i won't be buying the game.

 

It's a lot more than the damage system. The main issue is the licensing.

What do you mean? The car makers that support the game pretty much don't wanna show there cars getting destroyed? 



Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

 

exactly. for the production cars.

even if they allow the games to damage the cars, it will be limited and not realistic.



^^
If they wanna keep on selling their tin boxes they must do them cheaper and more fuel saving.
The most fuel saving compact and citycars available now and in the next future are out of reach just for people that most need them and that are usually lured towards the end of the year, or even more at the change of emissions rules, with discounted piles of obsolete junk.



Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")

A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.

TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

        

kanariya said:

exactly. for the production cars.

even if they allow the games to damage the cars, it will be limited and not realistic.

Well GT needs to stop referring to themselves as "The Real Driving Simulator" until they get that worked out. Thats why i could never get into any of the other GT games. I hope this one is at least kind of standable when it comes to the crashing though. 



Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX