good-bye semi-reliable first day/week sales
I don't think it'll be that many of them sold...I hope not at least.
Also, that bastard! I want the game way more then he does! Anybody know how to trace the guy by the picture of his computer of the comforter on his bed? I will find him and he will rue this day. -.-
But not really....but that does piss me off though.
theres another thread like this somewhere, and if you follow one of the links in there, the guy that took those pictures is the gamespot poster. he made a thread in the gamespot forums takling about the game. im sure you could convince him to give you his name, address, etc. :D
I just have to create a username like "InfamousSxxyGrl69" or something like that. I'll keep that in mind!
@Dark Prince - Its one of the least hyped Sony exclusives. There's a lot of reasons (or excuses depending on your definition) for it too.
1. Sucker Punch have never been huge.
2. There's no game out on a Sony system that's completely like Infamous. The games everyone compares it to are Prototype (which doesn't come out until the following month) and crackdown (a MS exclusive, which means some Sony fans have never played it).
3. It's coming out a few months after the Killzone 2 hype train.
4. Infamous is a new IP, so when it comes out, the hype can either help it or hurt it.
5. People are already hyping their favorite sequels (R&C, Uncharted 2, God of War 3 to name a few.
There are some Sony exclusives with less hype though. One I can think of that's coming out this month is called X-Edge (or Crossedge). It's an RPG that brings RPG characters from several other games and puts them together in 1 game.