Quantcast
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hardrive died :-(

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my hardrive died :-(

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. all my achievements, all my save filse. ALL MY PINATAS.  



Around the Network

oh no! :( there might be a way to fix that?



I've often thought about backing up all of my save file type stuff on a USB drive to make sure that this kind of thing never happens. I should probably get on that.



...

peshkavus said:
oh no! :( there might be a way to fix that?

how?

Ouch. That sucks. Especially for you RPG saves.



Around the Network

wow i've never know someone who had their harddrive crash on them...I think there is a way to fix it though but I dont know how.



dsister44 said:

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. all my achievements, all my save filse. ALL MY PINATAS.  

 

I think your achievements are safe on the profile server (you can re-import your gamercard)... sorry about the rest ....



 

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Aren't achievement tied to your gamertag? You should be able to recover those shouldn't you?

Can't help you with the saved game files though.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sardauk said:
dsister44 said:

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. all my achievements, all my save filse. ALL MY PINATAS.  

 

I think your achievements are safe on the profile server (you can re-import your gamercard)... sorry about the rest ....

 

 

i have never been on live with my main profile.(i only have dial-up)  



unlucky.