Quantcast
Locked: Miyamoto: "Ninten-does what Sega don't!"

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto: "Ninten-does what Sega don't!"

sc94597 said:Well even if he was being cocky and arrogant, which I doubt, there have been cases of sony and msft reps being far more arrogant and cocky and nobody complained.

 

 

 Honestly its impossible to have a conversation with anything negative about nintendo, its automatically destroyed.



 

mM
Around the Network

wait you guys cant be seriously lookin to throw a hissy fit over this? you ppl never cease to amaze me



sc94597 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
sc94597 said:
leo-j said:
sc94597 said:
You guys are taking it way too seriously. I'm sure he is joking.

Thats what they all say, I remember when David jaffe attacked miyamoto about his comments concerning twisted metal and the way he was attacked, when HE WAS SERIOUSLY JOKING.

Miyamoto is too cocky thats all.

But ATTACKING RATCHET AND CLANK, is wayyy too much.

 

Example of miyamoto being too cocky other than this which is obviously him joking?

Shall we bring some sony rep interviews into this?

Just because Sony or Microsoft representatives are cocky doesn't stop Miyamoto from being the same. Especially to a developer who has been so supportive of the Wii and DS. I could understand if the comment was related to Jaffe, as Jaffe clearly made the first comment and has never made a game on a Nintendo platform (at least to my knowledge).

 

Well even if he was being cocky and arrogant, which I doubt, there have been cases of sony and msft reps being far more arrogant and cocky and nobody complained.

 

Even if it wasn't his intention, the comments come off as cocky and arrogant. And plenty of people complained when MS and Sony PR made arrogant comments. A whole lot of people. That's clearly an example of you twisting the truth.

 



 

 

A: ''he is arrogant'' ; B: ''but he is arrogant too!''.... what now it doesn't matter because more people are arrogant?



''Hadouken!''

I think that after this...

... Miyamoto has the right to pull that one on Sega.



Around the Network

what a legend!!!!



wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

MontanaHatchet said:
sc94597 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
sc94597 said:
leo-j said:
sc94597 said:
You guys are taking it way too seriously. I'm sure he is joking.

Thats what they all say, I remember when David jaffe attacked miyamoto about his comments concerning twisted metal and the way he was attacked, when HE WAS SERIOUSLY JOKING.

Miyamoto is too cocky thats all.

But ATTACKING RATCHET AND CLANK, is wayyy too much.

 

Example of miyamoto being too cocky other than this which is obviously him joking?

Shall we bring some sony rep interviews into this?

Just because Sony or Microsoft representatives are cocky doesn't stop Miyamoto from being the same. Especially to a developer who has been so supportive of the Wii and DS. I could understand if the comment was related to Jaffe, as Jaffe clearly made the first comment and has never made a game on a Nintendo platform (at least to my knowledge).

 

Well even if he was being cocky and arrogant, which I doubt, there have been cases of sony and msft reps being far more arrogant and cocky and nobody complained.

 

Even if it wasn't his intention, the comments come off as cocky and arrogant. And plenty of people complained when MS and Sony PR made arrogant comments. A whole lot of people. That's clearly an example of you twisting the truth.

 

Well I guess thats how everybody perceives it. Also when I talk about " nobody" I mean the people who favor that compainies console.

 



sc94597 said:Well I guess thats how everybody perceives it. Also when I talk about " nobody" I mean the people who favor that compainies console.

 

 

 Like yourself?



 

mM
fazz said:

I think that after this...

... Miyamoto has the right to pull that one on Sega.

LOL!

Well, you just have to forgive, I suppose. Sega was desperate.

SC: Well then, that's the case here as well.

 



 

 

MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
sc94597 said:
You guys are taking it way too seriously. I'm sure he is joking.

Thats what they all say, I remember when David jaffe attacked miyamoto about his comments concerning twisted metal and the way he was attacked, when HE WAS SERIOUSLY JOKING.

Miyamoto is too cocky thats all.

But ATTACKING RATCHET AND CLANK, is wayyy too much.


Uh...that wasn't attacking. He really didn't know. Still, that R&C quote is epic. "Is that a PC game?" ROFL! Epic win.

 

That's not really epic, it just shows that he's completely ignorant of other developers in the industry.

 

 

OK...but it was still funny.

@leo-j

When did he attack Twisted Metal? Link?