Quantcast
The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

RolStoppable said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Too much hate towards Greece in here... :(

If you love football, you hate Greece.

Well tonight was the second time in my entire life i bothered to watch a football match (with the other one being the Euro 2004 final) so... yeah, this might be why i don't hate Greece... 



 

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
RolStoppable said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Too much hate towards Greece in here... :(

If you love football, you hate Greece.

Well tonight was the second time in my entire life i bothered to watch a football match (with the other one being the Euro 2004 final) so... yeah, this might be why i don't hate Greece...


Don't get me and others wrong, we don't hate Greece as a country, we just hate their football team, because of their defensive and uninspired play style.


Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
RolStoppable said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Too much hate towards Greece in here... :(

If you love football, you hate Greece.

Well tonight was the second time in my entire life i bothered to watch a football match (with the other one being the Euro 2004 final) so... yeah, this might be why i don't hate Greece...


Don't get me and others wrong, we don't hate Greece as a country, we just hate their football team, because of their defensive and uninspired play style.

Oh ok then, hate all you want ^^

 



 

Chrizum said:
After seeing all teams play, my predictions for the quarter-finals are:

Portugal - Poland (Portugal will win)

Germany - Czech Republic (Germany will win)

Netherlands - Sweden (Netherlands will win)

Spain - Italy (Close one... But Italy will win)

 I hope you are so right...we (Italy) really need to change attitude...



Turin_Turambar said:
Chrizum said:
After seeing all teams play, my predictions for the quarter-finals are:

Portugal - Poland (Portugal will win)

Germany - Czech Republic (Germany will win)

Netherlands - Sweden (Netherlands will win)

Spain - Italy (Close one... But Italy will win)

 I hope you are so right...we (Italy) really need to change attitude...


All Italy needs is Lippy back. That, or Donadino should make his selection based on coöperative players rather then the players own skill.



The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

                              

Around the Network

Predictions for today's matches:

Czech Republic - Portugal 2-1
Switzerland - Turkey 2-0



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Czech Republic - Portugal 2-4
Switzerland - Turkey 0-0



Hop Schwyz!

I hope they´ll kick out the Turkish team today. I want to see at least one host in the quarter finals, but even if they win today it will be hard for Switzerland to beat Portugal in their last match.

As for the other match: Go, Czechs!



okr said:
Hop Schwyz!

I hope they´ll kick out the Turkish team today. I want to see at least one host in the quarter finals, but even if they win today it will be hard for Switzerland to beat Portugal in their last match.

As for the other match: Go, Czechs!

The crazy thing is that you can post exactly the same thing tomorrow, all you have to do is to change the countries: Österreich, Polish, Austria, Germany, Germans.


Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Switzerland fans better be prepared to get knocked out today, and Portugal fans better be ready to qualify for the quarter finals.

Its on baby!



I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot