Quantcast
How many more Switches will be sold by year's end?

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many more Switches will be sold by year's end?

How many more Switches will be sold by year's end?

5 Million 6 8.70%
 
6 Million 1 1.45%
 
7 Million 4 5.80%
 
8 Million 5 7.25%
 
9 Million 3 4.35%
 
10 Million 17 24.64%
 
11 Million 13 18.84%
 
13 Million 11 15.94%
 
15 Million 5 7.25%
 
17 Million 4 5.80%
 
Total:69

How many more Switches will be sold by year's end? 

How many Switches sold during Q4 of 2018? 



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Around the Network

A lot



It sold, if memory serves me right, around 9.4-9.5m last holiday season, so im gonna say around the same number? 10m maybe? 10.1m maybe?



Cerebralbore101 said:

How many more Switches will be sold by year's end? 

How many Switches sold during Q4 of 2018? 

I'm assuming you mean Q4 of 2019.

It will definitely be a lot.  I voted 15m, but that assumes Nintendo keeps every location in good supply.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are supply constrained instead and fall short of the 15m.



The_Liquid_Laser said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

How many more Switches will be sold by year's end? 

How many Switches sold during Q4 of 2018? 

I'm assuming you mean Q4 of 2019.

It will definitely be a lot.  I voted 15m, but that assumes Nintendo keeps every location in good supply.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are supply constrained instead and fall short of the 15m.

I was asking how many sold during the holidays last year. 



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Around the Network

Twelve.



~9 or 10m more I suspect.

Probably closer to 10m, than 9.



Cerebralbore101 said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

I'm assuming you mean Q4 of 2019.

It will definitely be a lot.  I voted 15m, but that assumes Nintendo keeps every location in good supply.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are supply constrained instead and fall short of the 15m.

I was asking how many sold during the holidays last year. 

My mistake.



Assuming a production of 4.1million units per month since this summer about 16 million with supply constaints



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
Assuming a production of 4.1million units per month since this summer about 16 million with supply constaints

No way it does that much in oct,nov,dec.

9-10m, is the "reasonable" vote.
13m, is the highly optimistic vote.
15m+ is the borderline crazy vote, imo.