Quantcast
The NFL Thread 2019, Conference Championships: Chiefs end drought, 49ers stop SB1 Rematch

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2019, Conference Championships: Chiefs end drought, 49ers stop SB1 Rematch

MTZehvor said:
Earl Thomas is a clown. Shit talks the Patriots for not tackling Derrick Henry, gets stiff armed into oblivion while his team gives up nearly 200 yards of rushing, and then goes on Twitter and retweets his own highlights after being eliminated from the playoffs. Just wow.

That's high self-esteem.

EDIT: AFC championship game between Texans and Titans. It's on!

Last edited by RolStoppable - on 12 January 2020

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
Earl Thomas is a clown. Shit talks the Patriots for not tackling Derrick Henry, gets stiff armed into oblivion while his team gives up nearly 200 yards of rushing, and then goes on Twitter and retweets his own highlights after being eliminated from the playoffs. Just wow.

He will always be a GOAT for flipping off Pete Carroll in Arlington after breaking his arm against Dallas. Or maybe the game was in Seattle, I forget.



Did terrible with my picks yesterday looks like I will do terrible today also. At least the Mavs came back against the 76ers yesterday and the Lakers dominated without LBJ and AD playing yesterday. Looks like we will have a Houston bowl in the AFC title game that should at least be somewhat interesting.



Somehow, this 3 score lead still doesn't seem like much against Kansas City. It's really just the time it takes for Tyreek Hill or Sammy Watkins to run 3 go routes, and there's still a crap load of time left.



Great spark play on that kick return and TD.
But, getting the offense started was just one of the Chiefs' problems.
The other: Stopping Watson.



Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387

Around the Network

Wow. That was a really stupid move on Houston's part. Just gave Mahomes great field position.



Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387

PAOerfulone said:

Wow. That was a really stupid move on Houston's part. Just gave Mahomes great field position.

One of those coaching decisions where everyone will say that the coach had balls for making that call when it works, but criticize him for being an idiot when it doesn't.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Guess it's even simpler if the Texans just plan to keep giving them short fields. Honestly.



Jesus Christ. You can't make this shit up. Wow.



Pancho A. Ovies

Nintendo Switch in Japan (Famitsu): 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238945&page=2

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2018 vs. 2019
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=239387

RolStoppable said:
PAOerfulone said:

Wow. That was a really stupid move on Houston's part. Just gave Mahomes great field position.

One of those coaching decisions where everyone will say that the coach had balls for making that call when it works, but criticize him for being an idiot when it doesn't.

How the hell do you settle for a field goal on 4th and 1 deep in their territory, but go for a trick play on 4th and 4 deep in your territory?

Now two ways about it, stupid coaching decisions. He's panicing and throwing this game.