Quantcast
Death Stranding Releasing November 8th - New Trailer Just Streamed

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding Releasing November 8th - New Trailer Just Streamed

Game launching on Nov 8th - new trailer released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piIgkJWDuQg



Around the Network

Wooooohoooo. Yongyea was correct. Exciting but Last of Us 2 hopefuls are gonna be pissed.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Then I guess TLOU 2 next year, PS4´s last big exclusive before the PS5 arrives.



JamesGarret said:
Then I guess TLOU 2 next year, PS4´s last big exclusive before the PS5 arrives.

So, you're predicting Ghost Of Tsushima in 2021?



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Ok...I’m gonna have to wait til reviews for this one. All trailers have been so...insignificant. This is a really good release date though



Around the Network

Just watched the trailer in 4k...whoa. Does this mean the PS5 is releasing in November or are we looking at Pro enhamced footage, maybe a downgrade?

Looks like a stealth horror with light puzzles and intermitted combat sequences, much like a plague tale. I'm pumped.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

COKTOE said:
JamesGarret said:
Then I guess TLOU 2 next year, PS4´s last big exclusive before the PS5 arrives.

So, you're predicting Ghost Of Tsushima in 2021?

Nah, April/May 2020. Gotta be that slot, I can't see them doing TLOU2 in spring. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

COKTOE said:
JamesGarret said:
Then I guess TLOU 2 next year, PS4´s last big exclusive before the PS5 arrives.

So, you're predicting Ghost Of Tsushima in 2021?

I didn´t even remember GoT...I don´t know now, that game just 'disappeared', not a peep about it.



John2290 said:
Just watched the trailer in 4k...whoa. Does this mean the PS5 is releasing in November or are we looking at Pro enhamced footage, maybe a downgrade?

Looks like a stealth horror with light puzzles and intermitted combat sequences, much like a plague tale. I'm pumped.

of course the ps5 is not this year



John2290 said:
COKTOE said:

So, you're predicting Ghost Of Tsushima in 2021?

Nah, April/May 2020. Gotta be that slot, I can't see them doing TLOU2 in spring. 

That sounds about right. PS has released some big games in that time of year.

JamesGarret said:
COKTOE said:

So, you're predicting Ghost Of Tsushima in 2021?

I didn´t even remember GoT...I don´t know now, that game just 'disappeared', not a peep about it.

Yeah, no new news since last June IIRC.

I just watched the trailer. Really enjoyed it. Top notch, and it gets me wanting to play. I'll be going into trailer blackout until release. Assuming there's a new one at all. Don't want to spoil anything. There's more going on here than in say....Far Cry 9



Chinese food for breakfast