1. It's United States fault? Fine, then tell Mexico to keep their people in their Country and pay more for security on the border. However, we all know it's because guns are banned in Mexico. If it isn't the United States, they will buy it off another Country.
2. Yes, and Detroit failed miserably during the 70's. They didn't stop any of the riots and forced productive people to leave the City. Kind of like what's happening in California (Democrat stronghold). Also, the other cities you mentioned aren't doing great either. San Francisco streets are being littered with human poop due to the homeless crisis.
3. Yes because people aren't getting enough money from social programs. Not to mention all the people who are educated like doctors will leave because if you are educated and have a nice career, why would you stay in Detroit lol.
1. Mexico isn't sending their people to this country. We spend a lot of money for the border.
>guns are banned in Mexico
Factually incorrect. They have restrictions on guns, but guns are not banned.
2. By the time that a Democrat became mayor of Detroit, Detroit had lost nearly 200,000 people from the collapse in their local economy.
If the current state of Detroit is down to the local policies, then the most you can say is that Republicans caused the collapse, but Democrats were unable to fix it.
And again, a big part of the reason for California's housing issue, is they literally aren't building enough houses.
Also those cities are doing well by the standards listed in your article about how Detroit isn't doing well. So if that list is void, then so is your article you shared.
I will say it again. These are complicated issues. Economy, crime, etc. Specialists will spend upwards of a decade of their life studying each of these subjects. And you think you've got it all figured out from cherry picked examples.
Any comment that "Democrats are bad", "Any taxes are bad", "Any regulations are bad", do a disservice to yourself and the conversation. Treating every tax or regulation as being identical is dishonest at best. Thinking people are bad because they don't have the same political beliefs as you doesn't make for good discussion.