Quantcast
Nintendos E3 2019 - analysis & theories

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendos E3 2019 - analysis & theories

Tagged games:

The star of Nintendos E3 2019?

Animal Crossing 12 30.00%
 
Pokemon (2019) 13 32.50%
 
Metroid Prime 4 0 0.00%
 
Luigis Mansion 3 4 10.00%
 
Something else 0 0.00%
 
A not yet announced game 10 25.00%
 
There will be a change of format 1 2.50%
 
Total:40

Animal crossing would be my guess. Nintendo did put dome Pokémon direct close to E3 the last couple years, and I think they will do that again this year.

Unless Fire Emblem is not yet released by then, as this one could be a big focus, too.



Around the Network
melbye said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Where were you when E3 2008 and 2015 happened?

So, they can have more than one bad E3

E3 last year wasn't bad though many of you just didn't like the focus on Smash bros at the end but as sales and impact of the game goes they made the right move pushing Smash, some of you still haven't accepted E3 is no longer the flash pissing contest between companies like it was a decade ago all the surprise announcements and all now fall to NDs.



I think Animal Crossing is gonna be their big focus this year, since they only mentioned it briefly after the Smash Isabelle reveal.



Some days I just blow up.

I think they're going to have a smash-blow out for Metroid Prime 4. Similar to Breath of the Wild's E3 2016. Oh gee, I sure am excited for that game!



 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I think they're going to have a smash-blow out for Metroid Prime 4. Similar to Breath of the Wild's E3 2016. Oh gee, I sure am excited for that game!



Some days I just blow up.

Around the Network

Nintendo probably has a decent amount of small projects to show on E3, plus a good list of indies and the big hitters we all know they're making. There is nothing to worry about even if they don't show everything in the E3 Direct. I'm more concerned about the Direct they ought to bring for the first half of the year, it's long overdue.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well we'll see in 2 days if we finally get one.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:

Well we'll see in 2 days if we finally get one.

Won't we know before that if we are getting one?



Dulfite said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Well we'll see in 2 days if we finally get one.

Won't we know before that if we are getting one?

Maybe, which is why I keep checking Nintendo's Twitter.



Some days I just blow up.

melbye said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Where were you when E3 2008 and 2015 happened?

So, they can have more than one bad E3

"Frankly after their bad E3 Direct in 2018 i have No expectations" What i mean is after 2008 and 2015, you still have very high expectation then finally be letdown in 2018 it seems