Quantcast
Up to 11 new Nintendo unannounced games to be revealed this year.

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Up to 11 new Nintendo unannounced games to be revealed this year.

Rogerioandrade said:
I don´t have high expectations for Nintendo anymore.... Probably a good part of these games will be indies.... but who knows ?....

For now, this year is not shaping bad at all, with Luigi´s Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Yoshi Crafed World, FireEmblem Three Houses and a new core Pokemon game ( hopefully, with no delays )

No, she specifically said 11 games published by Nintendo, although you could say 1 or 2 of them could be a snipperclips type situation because she did say "2 small eshop titles".



DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Relying on Emily Rogers is like eating a bowl mixed with Skittles and m&Ms. Half are what you want and the other half aren't.



peachbuggy said:
Rogerioandrade said:
I don´t have high expectations for Nintendo anymore.... Probably a good part of these games will be indies.... but who knows ?....

For now, this year is not shaping bad at all, with Luigi´s Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Yoshi Crafed World, FireEmblem Three Houses and a new core Pokemon game ( hopefully, with no delays )

No, she specifically said 11 games published by Nintendo, although you could say 1 or 2 of them could be a snipperclips type situation because she did say "2 small eshop titles".

If they are titles with quality similar to SnipperClips then I´ll be glad. I´ve had tons of fun with that game. 

Fingers crossed for a Pikmin 4 announcement ! ...............



Rogerioandrade said:
peachbuggy said:

No, she specifically said 11 games published by Nintendo, although you could say 1 or 2 of them could be a snipperclips type situation because she did say "2 small eshop titles".

If they are titles with quality similar to SnipperClips then I´ll be glad. I´ve had tons of fun with that game. 

Fingers crossed for a Pikmin 4 announcement ! ...............

Pikmin would be good. As for snipperclips yeh that was good, specifically in multiplayer. I too would be happy if the "Small eshop games" were of similar quality.



DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Dulfite said:
Relying on Emily Rogers is like eating a bowl mixed with Skittles and m&Ms. Half are what you want and the other half aren't.

If she was only half right, 5 or 6 titles would still be better than 0! Just waiting for a direct that seems to be taking forever...



DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
zippy said:
Maybe we will find out one day , when Nintendo decide to pull their finger out and put on a direct.

*fires an RPG right into your face* DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRED I AM OF PEOPLE WHINING OVER THE LACK OF A DIRECT?!!



Some days I just blow up.

King Zeal is spoken, he also hinted Direct for next week:

"There are a bunch of announcements coming this year but am not sure when.
Including Pikmin 3, Maker 2, Boxboy, and of course the 2D Zelda and Pokemon.

MPT probably will be at the Direct."





Nintendo just confirmed they have unannounced games coming this year, but they didn't say how many.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
zippy said:
Maybe we will find out one day , when Nintendo decide to pull their finger out and put on a direct.

*fires an RPG right into your face* DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRED I AM OF PEOPLE WHINING OVER THE LACK OF A DIRECT?!!

I'm not whining, I want to sort my gaming budget for the year Mr overreaction :D



zippy said:
CaptainExplosion said:

*fires an RPG right into your face* DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRED I AM OF PEOPLE WHINING OVER THE LACK OF A DIRECT?!!

I'm not whining, I want to sort my gaming budget for the year Mr overreaction :D

Sort this. *shotguns your head off* And you know I can't be Captain Explosion without my bouts of outlandish violence!!



Some days I just blow up.