Nintendo Switch has sold 19.67 million units to consumers worldwide as of June 30, Nintendo announced in its earnings release for the three months ended June 30, 2018.
A total of 1.88 million Switch hardware and 17.96 million software were sold during the first quarter, which is a 120.8 percent increase from the same period the previous fiscal year.
Nintendo also shared updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles, which is the first time numbers for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Mario Tennis Aces have been released. The 10 best-selling first-party Switch titles are:
- Super Mario Odyssey – 11.17 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 10.35 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 9.32 million
- Splatoon 2 – 6.76 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.45 million
- ARMS – 2.01 million
- Kirby: Star Allies – 1.89 million
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 1.42 million
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – 1.40 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 1.38 million
Also, sales of Nintendo Labo series reached 1.39 million units and more than 86.93 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.