Quantcast
Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night moved to the Switch

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night moved to the Switch

Hello, this is IGA.  

Thank you for always supporting us. I would like to give a message to the backers who pledged for the Wii U version of Bloodstained. 

During our Kickstarter campaign, the Wii U was at the height of its popularity, but the situation has drastically changed after the release of Nintendo Switch. 

This change made it difficult to receive the necessary support from the hardware maker, which has led us to drop the Wii U development and shift the development to Nintendo Switch. 

We are very sorry that it has come to this after all your support, but we hope you will understand. We would like to respond by preparing options for our backers, such as moving your pledge to another version or requesting a refund if you don’t want any other version. 

We hope you will continue to support us.

 

This was expected, but still...



Around the Network

Isn't this old news?



expected



     

Kuroneko san S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - Switch Friend Code: 6390-8693-0129

SegataSanshiro said:
Isn't this old news?

I just got the email, so I dont think so...



Amazing how he managed to put the blame on Nintendo. Not that it bothers me that the game isn't coming to Wii U, but it's still funny.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

Yeah, outside of Zelda I wouldnt expect any WiiU games in 2017 or later even if it is announced to release on the platform.



KLXVER said:

Hello, this is IGA.  

Thank you for always supporting us. I would like to give a message to the backers who pledged for the Wii U version of Bloodstained. 

During our Kickstarter campaign, the Wii U was at the height of its popularity, but the situation has drastically changed after the release of Nintendo Switch. 

This change made it difficult to receive the necessary support from the hardware maker, which has led us to drop the Wii U development and shift the development to Nintendo Switch. 

We are very sorry that it has come to this after all your support, but we hope you will understand. We would like to respond by preparing options for our backers, such as moving your pledge to another version or requesting a refund if you don’t want any other version. 

We hope you will continue to support us.

 

This was expected, but still...

Was this announced at the time Wii U launched? I think the month of the Wii U launch was the height of its popularity.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

Shikamo said:
expected

Ditto.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

KLXVER said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Isn't this old news?

I just got the email, so I dont think so...

They told you late then

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/06/bloodstained-ritual-night-also-releasing-nintendo-switch/

 

March 6th.



SegataSanshiro said:
KLXVER said:

I just got the email, so I dont think so...

They told you late then

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/06/bloodstained-ritual-night-also-releasing-nintendo-switch/

 

March 6th.

I didnt know that. I guess it coming to the Switch is old news and the cancelling of the WiiU version is the news.