Forums - Mobile Discussion - Pokémon Go Gen 2 releases this week! *LIVE NOW*

Great update! Even though it should have been before 2017.

Team Ice Cream!!! #MarinaForTheWinWin

Around the Network
Turned it on and gave it a try... Cool to finally be able to catch more pokemon. Now they just need to make sure pidgy and ratata don't show up so often.

     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Move sets have changed too.





VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Couldn't resist so I played a little and got some new pokemon, not bad

So I wasn't the only one struck with massive loading times... -_-; Perhaps people did flock back to the game again.

Anyways, I did manage to catch some new gen 2 pokemon, my 1st being a Teddiursa, along with sentret, and recently, Ursurang I found a snabble, but it got away... >: T maybe tomorrow, and hopefully the game will be running fine again.

Also, the avatar customization features they added I found to be disappointing. None of the new outfits look good, and there's no different hair styles or faces. The only thing I would want are glasses, but aside from that, pretty lack luster on customization.

 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
So I wasn't the only one struck with massive loading times... -_-; Perhaps people did flock back to the game again.

Anyways, I did manage to catch some new gen 2 pokemon, my 1st being a Teddiursa, along with sentret, and recently, Ursurang I found a snabble, but it got away... >: T maybe tomorrow, and hopefully the game will be running fine again.

Also, the avatar customization features they added I found to be disappointing. None of the new outfits look good, and there's no different hair styles or faces. The only thing I would want are glasses, but aside from that, pretty lack luster on customization.

You were saying? 🙄







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Cloudman said:
So I wasn't the only one struck with massive loading times... -_-; Perhaps people did flock back to the game again.

Anyways, I did manage to catch some new gen 2 pokemon, my 1st being a Teddiursa, along with sentret, and recently, Ursurang I found a snabble, but it got away... >: T maybe tomorrow, and hopefully the game will be running fine again.

Also, the avatar customization features they added I found to be disappointing. None of the new outfits look good, and there's no different hair styles or faces. The only thing I would want are glasses, but aside from that, pretty lack luster on customization.

You were saying? 🙄

Yeah, I def want to get thoses. The rest of the costumes are meh... Also, dang, you have so many coins..!



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
pbroy said:

You were saying? 🙄

Yeah, I def want to get thoses. The rest of the costumes are meh... Also, dang, you have so many coins..!

Yup, owning gyms 😎

I finally splurged and bought 1000 worth of clothes. 







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
I'll gladly comeback when trading and actual PvP go live. Nice to see them finally release new pokemon, took them long enough.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian