Quantcast
EU referendum -UK users

Forums - Politics Discussion - EU referendum -UK users

Leave or remain

Leave 412 53.72%
 
Remain 355 46.28%
 
Total:767

British expatriates may have to stop living abroad in European countries like France and Spain if Britain leaves the European Union, the Government has suggested. Europe Minister David Lidington warned over the weekend that a British exit would see "everything we take for granted about access to the single market" in question, including "the right of British citizens to go and live in Spain or France".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/eu-facts-what-would-leaving-the-eu-mean-for-expats/



Around the Network

Being Polish I hope you guys stay. Losing the largest, richest and most influential sane and reasonable country in this whole bloody Union would be a massive blow. I don't know if I'd wanna stay in a Union after a couple of years of Germany running this EU show without anybody capable of checking and limiting them.



Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Turkish said:
Remain

If UK leaves they will be worse off than Somalia

The 5th biggest economy in the world will be worse than Somalia.  Care to explain?



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


CosmicSex said:
If the UK does leave the EU, how do they cope with the almost assured economic blow? If trade within the EU is cheaper, what incentive does the remaining members have for trading with the UK? Also, is this about isolationism? Thats never a good idea.
                               

Does not compute.

Are you saying, for example, that there is no incentive for German car manufacturers to continue to do trade with the UK?

For the record we import more from the EU than we export.  The EU would lose a great deal of trade if they didnt do a very quick deal with the UK.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Hope they (england not Scotland) leave because the EU needs some serious reforms and it will never be possible with them in the EU.



Around the Network
Scisca said:
Being Polish I hope you guys stay. Losing the largest, richest and most influential sane and reasonable country in this whole bloody Union would be a massive blow. I don't know if I'd wanna stay in a Union after a couple of years of Germany running this EU show without anybody capable of checking and limiting them.

Eeeh? I'm pretty sure thats Germany.

 

Anyways, i think the future of europe is to unify more, not less. Divided we are weak. We only stand a chance of rivaling the other world powers economicly and politicaly if we unite.



Leave.

Are pro's and con's to both, but Leave affects me better personally.



________________________________________________________________

Nem said:
Scisca said:
Being Polish I hope you guys stay. Losing the largest, richest and most influential sane and reasonable country in this whole bloody Union would be a massive blow. I don't know if I'd wanna stay in a Union after a couple of years of Germany running this EU show without anybody capable of checking and limiting them.

Eeeh? I'm pretty sure thats Germany.

Yes and I would also put France because since the ECSC all the european construction has a common point that is based around a Germany and France cooperation as "leaders". However it is clear that Gemany is more powerful now than France in the EU. 



think-man said:
British expatriates may have to stop living abroad in European countries like France and Spain if Britain leaves the European Union, the Government has suggested. Europe Minister David Lidington warned over the weekend that a British exit would see "everything we take for granted about access to the single market" in question, including "the right of British citizens to go and live in Spain or France".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/eu-facts-what-would-leaving-the-eu-mean-for-expats/

They not going anywhere, just like the EU people in UK aren't going anywhere.  Probably breaks some EU law (lol) to try force them back to UK.



________________________________________________________________

COX said:

Hope they (england not Scotland) leave because the EU needs some serious reforms and it will never be possible with them in the EU.

Well Scotland aren't independent, so if England leave then so do they (and Wales/Northern Ireland too of course)



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702