[This thread was approved by Leadified]
Hello VGChartians! I am your host, Slarvax, and welcome to the 2016 edition of VGChartz "Most Attractive User" elimination competition. In this thread, users who want to participate can sign up for the elimination rounds and see who is the hottest of the hottest users on the forums. Before we start, I wanna make a special mention to RCTjunkie, who hosted this same tournament back in 2014. Go to his wall and give him some love, even if he hasn't come to the site in quite some time. In 2014, the winner for the male side was (unsurprisingly) Gilgamesh, and for the female side (all 3 of them!), Rutea7 was the queen!
Now, as for a few rules for everyone voting and/or participating:
1. This is all for fun. This isn't supposed to be the end-all, be-all for how attractive you are and doesn't say squat of your value as a person
2. Be honest in voting and/or entering.
3. No put-downs or mean comments. See #1 and remember these are real people. Joking is okay but the reciever MUST know it's in good fun and not serious.
And finally, for those of you who want sign up:
1. The photo must only contain yourself (selfies are a good example, but they don't have to be as long as only you are in the photo)
2. It must focus primarily on the face. Rest of the body is okay, but stay modest (no shirtless photos, no underwear model photos, NO NAKED PHOTOS. This is meant to be a SFW forum!).
3. No photoshopping or altering of the photo of any kind.
4. No other dishonest tactics that influence the contest in unethical ways. It is recommended to take a pic with your username on a piece of paper or something, but not necessary.
5. The photo must be at least from last year (January 1st, 2015).
6. You must have at least 250 posts to enter.
Example of a good pic: (although a little too pixelated )
+ Face can clearly be seen. Body is covered.
+ Poster has at least 250 posts.
- Pic is over 2 years old. Bad Slarvax.
Example of a bad pic:
- Body isn't covered modestly.
- Poster doesn't have at least 250 posts (Or does she? If this is you, contact me).
If you would like to submit your entry for the contest, please mention that you want to enter as well as post a photo. If you want time to dress/clean up before the photo, you can say you want to enter, but you have 24 hours to put an actual photo before you are no longer guaranteed a spot. I'll start the first (of possibly a few depending on response) contest probably next week or later, depending on how many entrants and if I can do it.
If you have any additional questions or need clarity for anything, I will answer them by quoting as well as update the OP so everyone knows.