Quantcast
Sony announce new PS4 bundles for China & Asia

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony announce new PS4 bundles for China & Asia

So in the West we get boring bundles.

Today Sony annouced some interesting bundles for the Chinese and Asia market. 

First up this is for China. 

The PlayStation®4 New Value Pack will launch in China this week with Gold Version and Silver Version. The Gold Version comes with PS4 500GB, Gold HDD cover, 1x standard DS4, 1x gold DS4, copy of Driveclub, King of Wushu, Warframe (+free add ons), Mr Pumpkins Adventure & Rain Blood: Mirage. Cost is CNY2899.

 

Next up is bundle for Asia. There is Grand Theft Auto V edition, Adventurer pack which comes with Uncharted bundle and Fantasy pack which comes with The Witcher 3. 

 

So what do you think of contents and design vs Western bundles. 



Around the Network

Could you explain the box arts for the NDC and TW3 bundles?



I think these bundles will do well in Asia. Good move imo



Teeqoz said:
Could you explain the box arts for the NDC and TW3 bundles?

I don't think even Sony can explain it lol. 





Teeqoz said:
Could you explain the box arts for the NDC and TW3 bundles?

 


I want to know dis too lol



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

these anime chicks look like PlayStation chicks lol



Teeqoz said:
Could you explain the box arts for the NDC and TW3 bundles?

NDC collection has a female explorer on it (looks Indiana Jones/Drake-esque).

TW3 has a magical/fantasy girl representing the world/lore I guess. This one is far more of a reach.



ZhugeEX said:

Today Sony annouced some interesting bundles for the Chinese and Asia market. 

 

So what do you think of contents and design vs Western bundles. 

soo beautiful !!!! why not for japan ? japan has no ps4 bundles, only limited console's -.-

edit: this week in china great :)



Death Stranding, PS4-Release: November 8! The Last of Us 2, February 21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvG-EpPoCCA


KazumaKiryu said:

oh god, so beautiful !!!! why not for japan ? japan has no ps4 bundles, only limited console's -.-

release dates for this china-bundles is december or january/february?

Release date is this week. 





ZhugeEX said:
KazumaKiryu said:

oh god, so beautiful !!!! why not for japan ? japan has no ps4 bundles, only limited console's -.-

release dates for this china-bundles is december or january/february?

Release date is this week. 



thanks :) what do you think, what is the best bundle for china ? your opinion is interesting for me.

i hope, PERSONA 5 and YAKUZA 6 is coming in china. But Y6... no chance, right ? because the weapons and fighting-attacks?



Death Stranding, PS4-Release: November 8! The Last of Us 2, February 21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvG-EpPoCCA