Quantcast
Bayonetta 2 sold almost 60 000 units in france 0_O + others news

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 sold almost 60 000 units in france 0_O + others news

NintendoPie said:
AZWification said:

Why? That's an even worse idea... :/

Because at least his post was blatant. 

His post is sincere though. There's no subletety in it.

Although, people have done a horrific job arguing against him in the past. It's kinda odd tbh.



Around the Network

He hopes to sell 60K, maybe they will only sell 30k...



War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

France is one of the smarter parts of europe ;)

I guess all their movies (like 5th element etc) kinda make Bayonetta not so niche there.



France is Nintendo's number 1 ally



YNWA

hey... wait.....
if Bayonetta 2 sold 60k in France, does it mean that it sold only 20k in all other European countries combined?

Bayonetta 2 seems to be very very undertracked at Vgchartz then.......



Around the Network

France and Japan are both above the current discussion on sexualization of women in media, and have been for many many years.



I guess I can see why they deserve the Bayonetta 2 Collectors edition.



Rogerioandrade said:

hey... wait.....
if Bayonetta 2 sold 60k in France, does it mean that it sold only 20k in all other European countries combined?

Bayonetta 2 seems to be very very undertracked at Vgchartz then.......

They expect to sell 60k. Hasn't happened yet.



outlawauron said:
Rogerioandrade said:

hey... wait.....
if Bayonetta 2 sold 60k in France, does it mean that it sold only 20k in all other European countries combined?

Bayonetta 2 seems to be very very undertracked at Vgchartz then.......

They expect to sell 60k. Hasn't happened yet.

Ok, then. Thanks

I just found the original article. Interesting that he doesn´t mention Bayonetta 2 sales at all

http://www.challenges.fr/high-tech/20141203.CHA1061/jeux-video-pourquoi-la-wii-u-de-nintendo-est-loin-d-etre-morte-et-enterree.html



Rogerioandrade said:
outlawauron said:
Rogerioandrade said:

hey... wait.....
if Bayonetta 2 sold 60k in France, does it mean that it sold only 20k in all other European countries combined?

Bayonetta 2 seems to be very very undertracked at Vgchartz then.......

They expect to sell 60k. Hasn't happened yet.

Ok, then. Thanks

I just found the original article. Interesting that he doesn´t mention Bayonetta 2 sales at all

http://www.challenges.fr/high-tech/20141203.CHA1061/jeux-video-pourquoi-la-wii-u-de-nintendo-est-loin-d-etre-morte-et-enterree.html

Consider that we're basing this on a Neogaf forum post. There's very little validity.