Quantcast
Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

TruckOSaurus said:
Teeqoz said:
Smeags said:
Barozi said:
for shame mods, for shame

Out of the 7 lowest spaces, we make up 5 of 'em.

Turn down the suck.


Huh, for some reason I expected you to kick ass.

For now, we're clinging to the excuse that we are robbed of our precious Gamecube controllers. (Seriously though, competition is pretty fierce)


Then you have the competive people who havent got GCN too :P

Seriously though, i cant wait for the wiiuversion, my eyes are seeing only 3ds models, evrytime now i look at the wiiu version, it looks like a 2 generation leaps XD



Around the Network

Anybody want a go??



I need to play you guys lol.



I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!


tbone51 said:
Anybody want a go??


Sorry! want to play our match??



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
tbone51 said:
Anybody want a go??


Sorry! want to play our match??


lets play, host the room. Also let people join in on the fun :)



Around the Network
turtuls said:


doh ok. I'll set an alarm to remind me.


I am free right now if you want to do the match!



"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

tbone51 said:
Possum5454 said:
tbone51 said:
Anybody want a go??


Sorry! want to play our match??


lets play, host the room. Also let people join in on the fun :)


I'm hosting, people have had trouble joining my rooms in the past. let me know if you can get in.



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
tbone51 said:
Possum5454 said:
tbone51 said:
Anybody want a go??


Sorry! want to play our match??


lets play, host the room. Also let people join in on the fun :)


I'm hosting, people have had trouble joining my rooms in the past. let me know if you can get in.


join me, i couldn't get in yours :-/



I am home now, Smeags, and will largely be available for the remainder of the day.



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
I am home now, Smeags, and will largely be available for the remainder of the day.

You'll be Marth and I'll be Wario.

I can play now if you'd like. I'll set up the room. ^_^