Quantcast
MGS V Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain coming to Steam

Forums - PC Discussion - MGS V Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain coming to Steam

Ill stick with getting it on PS4, but awesome for PC users. My friend is really excited about this with him being a big PC guy

I wonder if theyll bring MGS1-4 to pc.  That would be cool



Around the Network

Good news for PC gamers.



I finally got around to playing Ground Zeroes yesterday and I got obliterated. The controls in this game take some getting used to as it's not like Uncharted, Gears Of War or Max Payne nor is it like Thief, Dishonored or any other stealth game. Nearly 6 years away from MGS can do that to you.



JayWood2010 said:

Ill stick with getting it on PS4, but awesome for PC users. My friend is really excited about this with him being a big PC guy

I wonder if theyll bring MGS1-4 to pc.  That would be cool

MGS1 is on PC already. The others I very much doubt due to exclusivity deals



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

MGS1 is on PC already. The others I very much doubt due to exclusivity deals

hmm, didnt know that.  Deals?  Are we sure there was deals involved though?  MGS4 was exclusive because of BluRay from what Kojima has implied.  Idk about 2 and 3 since i didnt pay attention to gaming media at that age.



Around the Network

It's gonna be soooooo pretty. I already own GROUND ZEROES for PS4 but I'll happily re-buy it.



Intel i7-8086k @ 5.1 GHz | Asus Maximus X Hero | 32GB Ballistix Sport LT 2400Mhz RAM | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti

JayWood2010 said:
Ninsect said:

MGS1 is on PC already. The others I very much doubt due to exclusivity deals

hmm, didnt know that.  Deals?  Are we sure there was deals involved though?  MGS4 was exclusive because of BluRay from what Kojima has implied.  Idk about 2 and 3 since i didnt pay attention to gaming media at that age.

That, or Kojima just really loves Playstation.



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES *caresses PC case*



I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Still waiting to get GZ for 5 euros, TPP is 100% my most hyped game.



Actually didn't see this coming, very nice though.



                                                                    Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!