Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 2nd Semi-Annual Nintentacle Approval Rating Thread

Voting Closed: Approval Rating was about 63%.

K

No, I'm not leaving, so don't get those tissues/party hats ready!

I made a thread similar to this a few months ago (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180937), and wanted to see what the results would be now that I've stopped spamming as much, and have posted more!

*Grabs Popcorn*



Around the Network
Don't go

                            Mistakes can be made again...but do them better next time...                                               Last Exile

You can stay as long as you don't get your ink on my pineapple

VanceIX said:
Don't go

I'm not, I just want to see the percentage of people that liked me (Like an approval rating). Last time was 57.5%!



Every forum needs a spammer, so it wouldn't be the same without you.

Bet with curl-6: Zelda Wii U will run at 1080p (he says it'll be 720p)

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
VanceIX said:
Don't go

I'm not, I just want to see the percentage of people that liked me (Like an approval rating). Last time was 57.5%!

Lol, I know, was just letting my heart's emotion pour out for the world to see.



                            Mistakes can be made again...but do them better next time...                                               Last Exile

Make like a tree and get out of here.

(cookie for a youtube link to this one. Can't fucking find it)

New Smash, New Mains

"Also breakfast is an important part of a nutritious breakfast"

Bye.

Had a bet with eFKac on whether or not Valve will be at Sony's E3: I lost.

Mr Khan said:
Make like a tree and get out of here.

(cookie for a youtube link to this one. Can't fucking find it)

This one?



Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

I made a thread similar to this a few months ago (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180937), and wanted to see what the results would be now that I've stopped spamming as much, and have posted more!

*Grabs Popcorn*

 

Noooo!!  Why would we want you to leave?  Who will make amusing boxarts if you go?



ColdFire - The man with no name.