2. I played Mario games since I was 8 years old. Fast forward 20 years later, they're still making Mario games. Princess Peach.. that bitch keep getting kidnapped.
Peach wasn't kidnapped in the last one:P
3. Yes, they continue to copy their own mediocre games after copies after copies, so many copies. Pokemon red, blue, ruby, yellow, gold, silver, X, Y, Crystal, green, pearl, emerald, black and white, Black and White 2..(there is more) from 1996 to present. I was happy with just 150 Pokemon.
The latest iteration is more centered on battling online, the gameplay has become a lot more advanced since 1996.
6. Let me tell you what Nintendo cares about. They care about their own IPs. They make their system for their IPs. They don't really care about anything else because they know pokemon, zelda, and mario is all they need.
This is actually more or less true, though Idk if they don't care about 3rd parties, they just seem to be more interested in advancing their own IP's.
7. When I look at Mario games, kart, smash, pokemon etc. I see nothing new.
I can't help you if you're blind:P
8. If Nintendo is going to make a new RPG game, then I hope they leave Mario out of it. Anything with Mario or Zelda is a turn off.
They do have Golden Sun.
I don't hate Nintendo, I just don't like all the coping, and over rated games they keep printing. Those games show me nothing that compels me to buy it. Its like once I've played one, I've played them all, just like the CoD franchise, and I'm done with that series too.
Every company does this. Halo 5 is coming out and that doesn't include all of the spinoffs. We have like 3 gears of wars, 4 god of wars, we are on our fifth uncharted, 3 bioshocks, 3 infamous games, I mean the list goes on and on. The sad thing is that most of those games I mentioned all came out last gen. Companies like to rehash the same games that sell. Naughty Dog was cool because they would create a new IP followed by 2 sequels and a kart racer. But now, not only did they not make unkarting, but they are adding a 5th game....FIFTH! Then their is ratchet and clank....anyways. The point is that every company does this (not just Nintendo). It's cool that nintendo has finally made a new IP/franchise with splatoon and I hope it does great because that might lead to Nintendo creating more new IP's. But the one thing about Nintendo is that they don't abandon their IP's like sony did with Crash and Spyro.
What Nintendo needs to do is make more new fresh games like Xenoblade Chronicles X. Now this game.. This is a game I want.
It's basically a rehash of xenoblade chronicles....