Both MCV and Videogamer have joined IGN in saying that they have heard rumours that new Nintendo hardware will be showcased at E3. Videogamer believe it to be a successor to the Wii U, while IGN and MCV have just been told its new hardware. MCV says they’re uncertain as to what form the hardware will take. The most likely bet is the Quality of Life platform that Nintendo is currently working on, but we won’t know for sure until next month. Whatever it is Videogamer seem to think games compatible with the hardware will also be playable at the show.
I just don't see it happening. It could be a successor to the 3DS but I still don't see them announcing it yet.
Or it could be a tablet-less Wii U with a reduced price and a bigger hard drive?
Making a whole new console is a long process..as bad as the Wii U is doing, itīs still only 1.5 year old.
Won't be a new console, it's most likely their QoL platform. If it was anything to do with the Wii U it'd probably be a redesign or something; although I just can't see it. Honestly though it would be hilarious if they don't show any new hardware.
QoL platform is the sure bet, but who knows. Not long to wait now!
- New Images Show How 4K Xbox Scorpio Games Will Look On 1080p TVs
- Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Gets New Screenshots And Trailer
- Call of Duty: WWII Screenshots Feature Zombies Tease, Flamethrowers
- Call of Duty: WWII Won?t Have Health Regen, Divisions Further Explained
- Call of Duty: WWII Mutliplayer Info ? Divisions, War Mode and Headquarters Revealed
- Stardock CEO Clarifies Switch Comments : I Love It As A Gamer, But Our Games Are Based On PC Architecture
- Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta Confirmed
- Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer is Here, Features ?Actual In-Game Footage?
- Alien Isolation 2 Rumor May Not Be True After All
sensors and stuff.
or maybe even a nintendo smartphone, but i doubt that.
must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:
WiiU: Donkey Kong
XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse
If so then my bet is on 3DS revision or QOL
Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread
3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David
More likely it's some type of mobile device.